- 8 slices Krakus® Polish Deli Ham8 slices
- ¾ cup Fresh arugula and baby spinach mix¾ cup
- 2-3 tbsp. Giardiniera2-3 tbsp.
- 4 slices Pepper jack cheese4 slices
- 1 bread Toasted sub-style bread1 bread
Layer 2 slices pepper jack cheese, Krakus® Polish Deli Ham, a second layer of cheese, then giardiniera and baby spinach-arugula mixture on bottom half of toasted bread.
Top with other slice of bread, close sandwich and wrap in foil.
Place in oven at 225 degrees until cheese is melted.
Slice in half to serve.